Wednesday 23 September 2009

Three at a time

Well here we go again. A lot of coincidences seem to be happening in my life. When I practice I like to go to a coffee shop and go over the effect as I have coffee. My favourite shop is one in the Waterstones Book Shop in Livingstone shopping centre. Last Monday I headed off there. As I was walking through the centre I bumped into Bill a friend of mine who is also a magician, I chatted with him and then went off to practice. I've just started when I get a phone call. It was from Scot another magician I know who was in the center and had just met Bill. Scot came and joined me. We were just chatting when Garry (another magician) came up and said hello.

How spooky is that three magicians in the shopping center all at the same time!!!! WOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment