Friday 28 August 2009

Practice and camper vans

Well thats it, the festival is not yet over, but I will not be performing again so its over for me. I've realy enjoyed it. Not made lots of money or had the biggest audence but learned a lot about performing and props. I am going to try and find some more festivals I can perform at. I have this idea that one day I will get a camper van and drive around festivals making money by performing, maybe one day.

Now that the fringe as finished I have time to read magic books and practice, which I am looking forward to. There something comfortable and safe about it (no risk from an audence!!)

Well thats all for the time being. But I will be back , watch (read?) this space.

Live high. Live mighty. Know your name!!

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment